Our Mission & Approach
We aim to ensure the right to health and civil liberty is upheld and protected as a fundamental guarantee of human life.
Through education and the courage of collaborative efforts of liberation, we strive to ensure that our inalienable health and human rights are defended. With advocacy and practice of the indispensable principles of accountability, integrity, transparency and responsibility, we aim to reach outcomes in alignment with humanity’s best interests.
Our Objectives & Actions
OUR CORE OBJECTIVES FOR CHANGE:
- End corporate and state profiteering and corruption of public health issues.
- Demand public health measures that balance human rights with responsibilities.
- Demand transparency of all scientific data concerning public health risks and response measures.
- End government and corporate public health propaganda and fear driven health campaigns.
- End all conflicts of interest between government and corporate bodies acting in the interest of public health.( not clear – is the government or corporate bodies, or both, working in the interest of public health?)
- Ensure public accountability, honesty and transparency for all government, corporate and globalist entities whose authority impacts on public health measures and public opinion; including pharmaceutical companies, the medical establishment, media, big tech and global health bodies such as the WHO.
- Keep businesses accountable to upholding the rights of the individual whilst fulfilling public health responsibilities.
- Demand an end to information censorship, including the enforced silencing and de-platforming of medical professionals and health activists.
- Demand an end to coercive and exploitative systems of government, corporate and institutional social demand.
- Create an aware, educated and empowered public who know their inalienable human rights, understand legislative, constitutional and international law protections and limits, and are properly informed of the risks and benefits of healthcare choices. *Make ‘properly’ subjective
- Contribute to building strong, empowered and organised communities of like minded groups and individuals locally, nationally and globally for collaborative efforts towards shared goals.
- Become a voice of authority and trust for sought after information not being represented in the mainstream narrative.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
"Freedom has always been an expensive thing. History is fit testimony to the fact that freedom is rarely gained without sacrifice or self-denial."
Martin Luther King
As a supporter
as an activist
as a professional
Or Sign Up to Stay Informed